Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint (ACF) River Basin Stakeholders
Cottonwood Warehouse (Water St and Ave. E)
March 15-16, 2012
9:00 am Thursday – 12:30 pm Friday
DRAFT AGENDA TOPICS
Meeting Objectives/Desired Outcomes:
- Receive an update from the Technical Oversight and Contracting Work Group (TOCWG)
- Learn about Sustainable Water Management Plan and Instream Flow Lake Level Assessment (SWMP/IFLLA) Task 1 deliverables and upcoming SWMP/IFLLA tasks;
- Review Executive Committee (EC)recommendations and approve next SWMP/IFLLA tasks;
- Learn about USGS WaterSMART efforts to improve water use data in the ACF;
- Learn about development of alternative water supplies and agricultural permitting in Florida;
- Review and approve additions to the ACFS Operating Procedures related to committee guidelines and material distribution;
- Hear updates from The University Collaborative (TUC) and approve next Notice to Proceed and navigation study letter agreement for the TUC;
- Hear updates from the River Forecast Center;
- Learn about other ACFS committee and work group activities, and organize next steps including:
- Financial report and learn about ongoing fundraising activities;
- Update on membership recruitment activities;
- Intergovernmental Affairs and Education and Outreach.
- Suggest topics for next Governing Board meeting and plan next steps.
Send an email to email@example.com for further details. The draft agenda and pre-meeting information packet will be posted under Member Info prior to the meeting.