The Cotton Exchange (Water St. and Ave E)
April 25 – 26, 2013
9:00 am EDT Thursday – 12:30 pm EDT Friday
Join us for the next Governing Board Meeting in Apalachicola, FL This meeting has a very full agenda including an update on the organization’s Sustainable Water Management Plan and Instream Flow Assessment. Most importantly, the results of the current condition modeling conducted by the Georgia Water Resource Institute under the Black & Veatch contract will be presented and discussed.
Meeting Objectives/Desired Outcomes:
- Consider the proposed annual plan from the Issues Committee;
- Receive an update from the Technical Oversight and Contracting Work Group (TOWG);
- Lear about the results of the current conditions modeling and discuss which of the observations about current conditions are significant to address in the SWMP;
- Hear update from The University Collaborative (TUC) and a basin forecast from the Blue Water Outlook;
- Hear presentation by Felicia Coleman
- Lear about other ACFS committee and work group activities and organize next steps including
- Financial report and learn about ongoing fundraising activities;
- Consider 2013 Operating Budget modifications recommended by the Finance Committee
- Update on membership recruitment activities
- Intergovernmental Affairs and Education and Outreach
- Suggest topics for next Governing Board meeting and discuss next steps.
The full agenda is posted here. The pre-meeting packet will be posted on the same page closer to the meeting date.
Click here to subscribe to the organization’s quarterly newsletter.