ACF Stakeholders Mission
To change the operation and management of the ACF Basin to achieve:
- Equitable solutions among stakeholders that balance economic, ecological, and social values.
- Viable solutions that ensure that the entire ACF Basin is a sustainable resource for current and future generations.
ACF Stakeholders Goals
- To provide leadership in developing a consensus-based basin-wide vision and a unified voice for the ACF Basin.
- To enhance communication among stakeholders in the ACF Basin.
- To develop a common scientifically valid understanding of the ACF Basin, including the interrelated nature of water management in the basin, the needs of all of its stakeholders, and the limitations of the system.
- To implement solutions that are based on the best available technology and science.
- To pursue appropriate change to institutional structure, policies, and procedures in implementing the solutions set forth by this entity.