ACF Stakeholders, Inc. is a membership organization comprised of direct stakeholders who live in the ACF Basin as defined by the high ridge lines and indirect stakeholders who do not live in the basin. For more information on how members are categorized, please review the Definitions section in the Charter/Bylaws. Current members range from large corporations to individuals.
- Review the Membership Requirements. Questions about joining? Check out the FAQs about membership.
- Click on the form to access a printable version of the membership application.
- When filling out the application, select the primary and secondary interest groups with which you most closely associate yourself. Also, be sure to indicate your region.
It is important to ACF to keep a balance of representation throughout the membership.
- You can send the completed form to us by email, fax, or regular mail. All contact information is listed at the bottom of the form.
- Payment options include online pay with PayPal (by credit card or e-check), or send in a check to the address listed on the form.
Renewing your ACFS membership is even easier.
If you are renewing your membership and all details are the same as last year, click on the payments hotlink and enter Renewing membership for your organization in the Purpose box.
Once we receive your application, we will connect you with other stakeholders from your sub-basin with your same interests. As a caucus you will select one person to represent your interests on the Governing Board. See the organization chart and Charter/Bylaws for further details
Thank you for your support of ACFS.