The presentations listed below detail some of the history, structure, and projects of ACFS. The ACFS presentations have evolved over the last year, as projects have been completed and new ones started. Presentations have been made at numerous water resource conferences and civic organizations. Included also are the presentations made at the various Governing Board meetings. Listings are in reverse chronological order.
Below are presentations made at the December 2012 Governing Board meeting at Lake Blackshear.
- John Feldt climate outlook
- Reckford Flint River Partnership
- Unimpaired Flow Status
- Sustainable Water Management Plan Update
- The University Collaborative Update on Institution Options
Below are presentations made at the March 15 – 16, 2012 Governing Board meeting in Apalachicola
- SWMP/IFLLA Technical Oversight and Coordination Work Group Report
- USGS WaterSMART Program
- Supply, Permitting and Ag Water Use in Florida
- River, Climate and the Weather Forecast in the ACF Basin
- Update from The University Collaborative
- Hydrologic Modeling and the SWMP
Below are presentations made at the Dec 8 – 9, 2011 Governing Board meeting in Albany
- Sustainable Water Management Plan Presentation by Black & Veatch
- Environmental Flows Assessment Presentation by Atkins
- Agricultural Water Conservation
- SE River Forecast Center Briefing
- NOAA NIDIS Climate Briefing
- USGS WaterSmart Briefing
Below are the presentations made at the May 18 - 19 ACFS Governing Board meeting at George Bagby State Park.
- ACF Drought Briefing from the Southeast River Forecasting Center
- ACF Stakeholders Chair’s Report
- Fish and Wildlife Service report on Ecological Imperative for ACF Flow Guidelines
- DNS and PSC Report on Sustainable Water Management Plan
- Georgia State Water Plan Report
Here is the presentation made to the Georgia Water Resource Converence in Athens in April 2011 – , 2011 GWC ACF Stakeholders Presentation.